Don't Fight Fair
How to Survive A Serious Fight
Learn How To Survive A Serious Fight
Don't Be A Victim
No Weapon is a Substitute for Skill.
Train for Realistic Attacks and Situations
No Prior Training Required
Effective Regardless of Age or Gender
Are You a CPL Holder?
- Obtaining a CPL is only a preliminary step in preparing for a violent encounter
- No weapon is a substitute for skill
- You need to develop the skill-set to be effective in combat whether-or-not you have access to your firearm.
- The skills taught in this class are highly complementary to firearms training.
- This course is not based on traditional or sport-oriented martial arts. Skills can be learned and acquired quickly.
Learn How To Survive Deadly
- Tactical Edged / Impact Weaponry
- Ballistic Empty Hand Striking
- Combat Grappling
- Controlling Space
- Weapon Retention / Proper Clearing
- Making use of “Weapons of Opportunity”
Instructor - Jeff Davidson
Philippine Force-recon Marine Corps
Crisis Response Group (CRG) Of The Philippine Counter Terrorism Task Force
Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT) Of The Philippine Aviation Security Group (ASG)
Special Action Force Commandos (SAF) Of The Philippine National Police
Presidential Security Forces Of The Republic Of Togo
Michigan Tactical Officers Association
Wayne County Schoolcraft Police Academy
Wayne, Oakland, Macomb And Washtenaw County Law Enforcement Agencies.
Guro Davidson’s class introduces effective martial arts skills that are far superior to those typically taught in the U.S.A. This course will enlighten the trainee not just to techniques, but an entire philosophy of Defensive Tactics. I highly recommend this class!
R.L., Oakland County Sheriff Department
I’ve been an officer for over 12 years and am certified in two states as a Police Defensive Tactics Instructor. The first 2 hours of Jeff Davidson’s class blew the past 12 years of my training away!
T.P., City of Troy Police Department
As a long time martial artist, I was very impressed with Guro Davidson and his instructors. This was the most effective Police self defense class I’ve ever had in my 19 year career.